November Update #2
I am squeezing one more update in, it started as a small update and then grew in size. The details are below:
- Added Regen and Stamina Overhaul by Smokeyninja -- this is a nice alternative to Better Regen and other regen/stamina mods, and it was made specifically for OpenMW!
- Many thanks to Enkida, who sent in several helpful comments -- one of which was the fact that Clear Your Name was already documented as not working with OpenMW. I've edited the mod's status and removed it from the various lists it was on for now.
- And many thanks to Derek as well, who also submitted several helpful comments including the fact that the CFG Generator would print duplicate
content=Windows Glow - Tribunal Eng.espentries. This is now fixed.
- Removed the warnings from Vivec Guild of Mages Expansion and Rise of House Telvanni about a potential conflict. Thanks to Kevin for testing this and reporting back!
- Over the past several months I've gotten several emails about the Fliggerty-hosted download link for Unification Compilation: Armory going down. After giving it much thought, I've decided to share a download link for the unmodified collection. I will eventually share a version with de-shiny'd meshes, once I've ensured my copy has been fully and properly edited.
- I've refactored how I represent plugin and BSA ordering, which will make it much easier for me to add mods with plugins and alter the recommended load order. This change is mostly to make working on and updating this site easier, but you the user will benefit since it means less friction when adding mods and changing the load order.
- I've tweaked the banner on the beta site to show the git rev of the code that's running. I wanted to give folks a way to see what changes are in the beta version versus the "released" one, this is one step towards that.
As always, a huge thank you to anyone I forgot to mention! The number of folks that have reached out and contributed fixes and/or tips is so huge, it stuns me and I'm thankful for such an amazing community. This website would just be a silly hobby without you.
There's plenty more coming; over 50 open issues remain on my internal issue tracker! I hope to have many more changes out before the year's end, including the FOSS-ing of this site's code. Until then.....